Company: Spring Creek Vintners Ltd
Uploaded: 06 November 2023
Closes: 06 December 2023
If you’re someone who enjoys a hands-on and practical job where you can move from driving the forklift, processing orders, to stock management, this role is it. Each day when the orders are confirmed you will be an important part of the process, keeping the warehouse tidy and in order, controlling the flow of inwards and outwards goods to logging into the computer system to approve and receipt purchase orders.
Attention to detail in all areas of this role is very important. You need to be the type of person who is happy to help out with other areas of the production process when the production line is busy, and they need support. You will interact with a large cross-section of staff within the business, your ability to keep the flow going is paramount.
Spring Creek Vintners is a leading family-owned Marlborough wine business exporting a portfolio of award-winning wines under the Rapaura Springs and Summerhouse brands.
Since launch, 15 years ago, the company has experienced significant global growth to be one of the top 15 New Zealand Wine companies by volume. Ongoing investment in a state-of-the-art winery, vineyard assets and a world-class winemaking team, provide a platform for continued expansion via partnerships with world-renowned distributors and retailers.
- Manage inwards and outwards goods
- Booking, packaging, dispatching samples for various winery activities
- Stock management and reconciliation including returns
- Manage dry goods movements
- Manage stocktake activities
- Labelling requirements
- Maintaining accurate and current inventory records
- Assist with bottling activities
- Participate in harvest workload requirements
- You must be self-motivated
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Forklift licence and F endorsement
- An excellent level of fitness
- Excellent organisational skills
- A positive attitude
- Being proud of the work you deliver
- Computer literacy – Word and Excel
- Strengths in relating to people, and driving solutions
- Ability to develop relationships
- Full, ongoing working rights in New Zealand at time of application
A salary package will be negotiated relative to experience and skills.
Please note applications for this role will be reviewed as and when they are received, so please don’t hesitate to register your interest
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.