We're a renowned, family-owned, biodynamic winery in North Canterbury, 45 minutes north of Christchurch. We have a Two Hat restaurant and cellar door above our vineyard, open in the day time only. We're also Winery Restuarant of the Year 2023 with Cuisine Good Food Awards.
We're looking for a passionate, wine-loving waiter to be a key member in our small team. We make our wines naturally with fruit from our three organic/biodynamic vineyards. The food we serve at the restaurant & cellar door is also organic, seasonal and locally-sourced and cooked naturally.
We're looking for an enthusiasitc waiter/wine lover to be a key person in our small team..
The waiter role will involve:
- Being a strong waiter and able to discuss wines for tastings and restuarant service.
- Working very occasionally on evening functions in summer.
- Being available during the summer's busy period - December to April.
- Hosting cellar door tastings or private winery tours.
- The role could be part-time, provided weekends are covered.
- Extensive training about the wines, food and our vineyards and farming.
- Great views!
- Day time hours and guaranteed 7+ hour shifts.
- Good remuneration.
- Car pooling arranged and petrol allowance for those driving from Christchurch.
- Great training about natural wine and food.
- A fun place to work!
- A small team to work with.
- A love of food and wine and giving back to the planet!
- Some good experience.
- Smart and fun.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity.
Please apply to Pen Naish at email@example.com with your CV and please let us know why you would like to work with us.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
For more information about the Canterbury / Waipara wine region, click here