Grower Business Development Manager
Company: Delegat Limited
Uploaded: 15 September 2023
Closes: 15 October 2023
We are seeking a talented Grower Business Development Manager to lead the growth of our Partners for Prosperity grower programme. We have aspirational growth plans, and the Grower Business Development Manager is pivotal to our success.
Reporting to the Regional Business Manager, Marlborough:
- You will develop and manager enduring relationships with our existing Grower Partners, maximizing the potential to produce quality grapes to achieve mutual prosperity.
- You will recruit and support new Grower Partners.
- You will lead all aspects of our grower business programme, including managing the seasonal operations programme working collaboratively with our Grower Services Representative and our viticulture team.
- You will build a strong network and reputation amongst the Marlborough grower and professional communities.
- You are tertiary-qualified in a relevant discipline such as Agri, Hort-business.
- You have 10+ years of business development experience gained in the primary sector, and you are likely to have senior sales management experience.
- You have the demonstrated ability to build enduring business relationships, develop extensive influential networks and enjoy calling on potential prospects.
- You combine strong commercial skills, a passion for Agri, Hort-business, and are committed to providing excellent service to our Grower Partners
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Company vehicle and wine allowance provided.
- A supportive, high performance team culture founded on strong values.
- You will join a team with well-established processes in place and receive extensive training to grow your career with one of the world’s most successful Premium wine companies.
At Delegat we are building a leading global Super Premium wine company. We believe that it is our people that bring our plans to life, turn our goals into reality, and truly make the difference. We have grown more than twentyfold since 2002, and we aspire to grow even further in the future. We have state-of-the-art wineries and world-class vineyards and growers in the prime grape growing regions of New Zealand and Australia. We focus exclusively on making the world’s most sought after Super Premium wines and brands including Oyster Bay and Barossa Valley Estate.
If you are someone with the passion to be amongst the very best and thrive in a high-performance environment, please apply.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.