Vineyard Machinery Operator - Marlborough
Company: Indevin Group Limited
Uploaded: 07 September 2023
Closes: 07 October 2023
Founded in 2003, Indevin is New Zealand's leading producer of high-quality wine. Our grapes come from over 3,000 hectares of planted vineyards and blended in our wineries across three of the great New Zealand wine regions - Marlborough, Hawke's Bay, and Gisborne - giving us a scale and consistency of supply unmatched in New Zealand wine.
We're all about authenticity and transparency so rather than bombard you with the corporate jargon - here is the real Indevin:
- We're a good ol' Kiwi company who is proud to be a wine industry leader and we have years of hard work to thank for it.
- Our business is proudly spearheaded by the Villa Maria Brand.
- We take our work, but not ourselves, too seriously.
- We work with people from all over the world because our diversity makes us stronger.
- We're very passionate about what we do. We love wine, sharing our knowledge and making Indevin an inspiring place to work.
Reporting to a Regional Area Manager, this role is a critical part of the viticulture team.
The Machinery Operator's primary function is to carry out vineyard operations as part of a quality focused team. Tractor-based responsibilities will include, but not be limited to spraying, mowing and trimming.
We are looking for keen and motivated people interested in a career in the wine industry - based in our stunning Marlborough vineyards.
It's important that you are a team player and quality driven. Extensive training will be provided to all level of applicants. You will have a minimum of a restricted New Zealand driver's license and be eligible to work in New Zealand. Previous experience and a GrowSafe certificate is advantageous but not critical.
Sound like you? Share your talents with us today and APPLY NOW!
We think our culture is pretty special. We have talented teams working in a variety of breath-taking locations. Our priority and investment in the wellbeing and diversity of our people is core to our purpose.
Other great benefits include:
- Competitive payrates dependent on your skill level
- Travel allowance
- 1x You Day per annum - a day for you, to do what you choose!
- Wellness allowance
- Wine allowance and staff discounts
- A weekly meal is provided
- Additional company paid parental leave
- Southern Cross Health Insurance
- PPE gear and starter kit provided
- Long service leave
- A great opportunity to develop a career across any aspect of our company.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.