Grower Services Representative
Company: Delegat Limited
Uploaded: 04 September 2023
Closes: 04 October 2023
We are seeking a talented Grower Services Representative to join our Grower Business Development team based in Marlborough. We have aspirational growth plans, and the Grower Services Representative will play a key role in our success.
Reporting to the Regional Business Manager, Marlborough.
You will develop enduring relationships with our existing Grower Partners, providing operational and technical advice, to maximise the potential for growers to produce quality fruit and achieve mutual prosperity.
- You will support the recruitment of new Grower Partners.
- You will work collaboratively with our viticulture teams to support our Grower Partners with a world class technical seasonal growing programme.
- You are tertiary qualified, in either agri-business, agriculture, viticulture or horticulture.
- You have 5+ years of relevant experience demonstrating the ability to build enduring productive relationships. You are likely to have primary sector sales experience servicing clients.
- You have strong relationship building and communication skills and are committed to providing excellent service to our Grower Partners.
- You will be confident in building networks. amongst the Marlborough grower and professional communities.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Company vehicle and wine allowance provided
- A supportive high performance team culture founded on strong values. You will join a team with well-established processes in place and receive extensive training to grow your career with one of the world's most successful Premium wine companies.
At Delegat we are building a leading global Super Premium wine company. We believe that it is our people that bring our plans to life, turn our goals into reality, and truly make the difference. We have grown more than twentyfold since 2002, and we aspire to grow even further in the future.
We have state-of-the-art wineries and world-class vineyards and growers in the prime grape growing regions of New Zealand and Australia. We focus exclusively on making the world’s most sought after Super Premium wines and brands including Oyster Bay and Barossa Valley Estate.
If you are someone with the passion to be amongst the very best and thrive in a high-performance environment, please apply.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.