Company: Hunter's Wines
Uploaded: 25 August 2023
Closes: 25 September 2023
Join the Hunter's team and be part of a legacy in the Marlborough wine industry! We are a family-owned winery, recognized for our pioneering spirit and commitment to excellence. With over 40 years of winemaking history, we continue to push boundaries, embracing new vineyard practices and winemaking techniques to deliver world-class wines to wine lovers across the globe.
We are currently seeking an experienced Cellar Hand to play a vital role in our winemaking process. Reporting directly to the Winemaker, you will be responsible for a wide range of operational activities within the winery.
- Crossflow filtration.
- Bottling line sterilisation and maintenance.
- General cellar duties such as transferring, cleaning, barrel work etc.
- Harvest work including extended hours.
To succeed in this role, you should possess the following qualifications and attributes:
- Previous cellar experience.
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently with excellent time management skills.
- Uphold a strong commitment to safety, adhering to our company Health and Safety guidelines.
- Exhibit a keen willingness to learn and embrace new skills.
Being part of a close-knit team, your ability to be a positive and contributing team player will be highly valued in this position.
At Hunter's, we offer a competitive remuneration package and an opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment. Join us on our journey to take our exceptional wines to the world.
To apply for this position, please submit your updated resume and a brief cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org. A full job description is available on request.
You must currently reside in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.