Cellar Hand - Permanent
Company: Evoi Wines
Uploaded: 19 May 2023
Closes: 15 June 2023
We are looking for a motivated and passionate Cellar Hand.
This is a full-time permanent role, based on normal working hours, with extended hours during vintage.
- Safe work practices, adhering to Company and Industry Safety Standards.
- Maintain product quality throughout all cellar operations.
- Ability to learn skills in all areas of winery/bottling line/cellar door/office.
- Work effectively as an individual and as a team member, work cooperatively with others.
The successful applicant will need:
- A minimum of 3-5 years cellar/winery experience.
- Ability to independently operate winery machinery ( Forklift, Xflow, Press, Flotation).
- Great attention to detail and a safety mindset.
- A reasonable level of fitness appropriate for the physical demands of the role.
- Flexibility to work additional or irregular hours.
Applications close Wednesday 15 June 2023.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- To find out more about the Australian wine industry, click here.