Health, Safety & Wellbeing Manager
Uploaded: 15 May 2023
Closes: 15 June 2023
We’re a fun loving, sustainability focused, that makes epic award-winning wine!
We have an exciting opportunity for an innovative Health, Safety & Wellbeing Manager to join our team. While this role will be based at our beautiful Seaview Winery, travel to our CBD Auckland office is required.
In the role, you’ll wear a few different hats. You’ll advocate the importance of safety across all departments and drive employee-led initiatives to support our people to be themselves and perform at their best. Alongside this, you’ll work closely with our Leadership Team and our Board, and you’ll manage and lead our QHS Coordinator to ensure systems, processes and initiatives are embedded across the whole business
The key to being successful in this position is engaging and influencing our people - they’re our #1 asset and we’re super proud of them!
Along with the ability to make critical decisions in various situations, we’d love you to have:
- A minimum of 5 years in a Health, Safety & Wellbeing advisory/management role.
- Viticulture, agriculture, or wine industry experience is preferred (but it’s not essential).
- Business acumen, computer literacy, and excellent analytical skills.
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong interpersonal relations and influencing skills are paramount.
What can we offer you?
- You’ll get to work in a fantastic industry with a professional, fun team with strong work ethics
- You’ll be offered a great salary, health insurance benefits generous wine allowance, and long service leave
- Leadership development opportunities and flexible working options
- You’ll be eligible for 3 weeks of paid parental/partners leave, and
- A day off (and a bottle of wine) on your birthday!
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug & alcohol test and only people with eligible residency to work in this country can apply.
If you would like to have a confidential chat about the role, then please call Sally on 027 411 9430.
For any more information, please check out the position description below, and simply submit your details here so we can prioritise your application today!
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.