Company: No1 Family Estate Ltd
Uploaded: 16 March 2023
Closes: 16 April 2023
Working with a team of part-time Admin, Marketing & Cellar Door personel, you would be responsible for the smooth day-to-day running of the office, ensuring the communication with owners, senior managers and all other areas of the business, are maintained at a high level.
- Staff Management on a daily basis.
- Stock Management.
- Sales assistance, reporting, orders.
- Receivables & Payables management.
- PAYE, GST & Excise
- Export orders & documentation.
- Casual Contracts and induction.
- H & S policies and procedures.
- Payroll – Back up.
While experience in the wine industry would be an advantage, all applications will seriously be considered. Applicants must be resident in NZ, as this is a long term position.
If you enjoy working in a small team, have enthusiasm and a “can do” attitude, then we look forward to receiving your CV.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.