Uploaded: 09 March 2023
Closes: 09 April 2023
VinPro - “ from grape to glass”
Join Central Otago’s leading Wine Making, Wine Bottling, Warehousing and Logistics Company. With a culture based on delivering excellence in customer service and production, we are looking for a high caliber individual to fill the role of Bottling Manager.
This role has overall responsibility for the operation of the bottling department. This includes delivering exceptional customer service for VinPro’s bottling clients. They are also responsible for leading the culture within the bottling team and contributing proactively to the leadership of the VinPro business.
As a key member of VinPro’s management team, they contribute to the operational and financial aspects of the business. The Bottling Manager is accountable for high-quality production and packaging of our client’s products in a way that complies with quality standards and meets customer expectations, in a safe working environment.
The key functions of this role include:
- Ensuring we provide our clients with the best possible service.
- Managing our bottling and labeling operations to achieve the highest standards of quality, reliability and flexibility, while developing and executing the business plan for our Bottling Department.
- Encouraging a strong work ethic and fostering an environment of trust and respect.
- Maintaining the highest possible standards for the benefit of our clients and staff.
- Ensuring compliance to Health and Safety, Food Safety, Quality and Environmental Policies and Practices.
- Manage our two bottling lines and bottling team.
- Oversee the production schedule and QA components of the bottling team.
The successful applicant will:
- Have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role in the wine bottling industry, winemaking, manufacturing, or food handling industry.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with clients and staff.
- Have basic computer skills including using Excel and Word as well as reporting experience.
- Be motivated to drive continuous improvement processes.
- Show dedication to the details, from budget management to locating inefficiencies.
- Have a demonstrated commitment to Health and Safety compliance.
This is a senior management position providing the successful applicant the opportunity to play an important role in the future development of this growing and dynamic industry in the region.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Central Otago wine Region, click here.