Company: Spy Valley Wines
Uploaded: 07 March 2023
Closes: 07 April 2023
Come and join the team at Spy Valley and start your career in the wine industry. Learn about wine packaging, warehousing and order fulfilment and during vintage work with the winemaking or viticulture teams.
We are looking for Bottling Assistants to join our Operations Team.
The role is primarily part of a rotational team of 4 and includes following specifications and operational procedures for:
- Daily line set up and end-of-day clean up
- Operation of the depalletiser, labeller, packing cases and hand-stacking pallets
The role provides support for the warehouse with order fulfilment and stock movement when required and during vintage supports either the winemaking or viticulture teams, performing cellar or vineyard duties as directed.
- You are an enthusiastic and reliable team player
- You have strong interpersonal skills and are a great communicator
- You have a keen eye for detail and safety
- You embrace the opportunity to learn new skills
- You have an aptitude for operating equipment
- A forklift license would be an advantage, but not a requirement
- You have a level of fitness adequate to cope with the physical nature of the position
Two Bottling Assistant roles are available, one 40 hours per week and the other 30 hours per week. We offer competitive pay rates, professional development, a wine allowance, personal protective equipment, thorough training and a day of leave on your birthday.
Spy Valley is a family-owned winery that has been inspiring the world of wine since 2000. In addition to our love of all things wine, we also have a strong focus on innovation, sustainability, continuous improvement and fun.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.