Company: Te Pukenga T/A NMIT
Uploaded: 09 January 2023
Closes: 29 January 2023
The opportunity/Te Whiwhinga mahi
Our Blenheim campus is currently seeking an experienced and enthusiastic professional to join our Viticulture and Winemaking department. This is a full time (36 hours/week) permanent position. We have a friendly, supportive team and excellent facilities, including a small winery, vineyard, purpose built lab and tasting room.
The key responsibilities for the role are:
- Lesson Planning
- Preparation, delivery and marking of assessments
- Supporting learners in their education journey
- Operation of the winery
About you/He kōrero mōu
To be successful in this role you will need:
- University qualification in Viticulture and Oenology
- Industry background and experience
- Practical cellar experience, and
- Winery equipment knowledge
- Teaching experience is desirable, but no essential
What we offer/Ngā āhuatanga kei a mātou:
- 5 Weeks leave + Christmas shutdown period + EAP services + additional professional development leave
- Discount on Study + Free eye exams + Free flu vaccinations
- Parental leave bonus + Generous sick leave provisions + Long service leave
About TePūkenga/He kōrero mō Te Whare Wānanga o Te Pūkenga
NMIT is part of Te Pūkenga - New Zealand Institute of Skills and Technology which is Government-owned, the organization responsible for delivering vocational education and training across New Zealand. By bringing together on-the-job, on-campus and online learning, Te Pūkenga supports learners, employers, and our communities to gain the skills, knowledge, and capabilities Aotearoa needs now and for the future.
NMIT operates four campuses, servicing over 6500 tertiary students from the Nelson and Marlborough regions, and from all over the world. Our promise is 'work-ready, world-ready graduates'.
How to apply/ Me pēhea te tuku tono
We accept applications via our online application systems. For a job description, please follow the application link.
You must be a NZ resident with a current work eligibility status
Application close date is midnight on Sunday 29th January 2022.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.