Company: Osawa Wines
Uploaded: 04 January 2023
Closes: 04 February 2023
Osawa is a long standing, fully-certified organic vineyard. We are seeking an enthusiastic, hard working individual to join our team in the production of high end premium organic wine grapes. This role involves a wide variety of tasks, from specialised organic equipment, to everyday vineyard operations and technical work.
Main aspects of the job require:
- Attention to detail and a passion for high quality fruit production
- Being able to work alone and as part of a team
- Previous tractor experience
- Ability to operate other implements
- Flexibility with work hours
- Harvest requirements
- Frost fighting requirements
- Supervise vineyard contract labour
This position is full time.
Remuneration in accordance with experience and skill levels.
Please send CV to: email@example.com
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Hawkes Bay wine region, click here.