Cellar Hand - Zeffer Cider
Company: Zeffer Cider Co.
Uploaded: 21 December 2022
Closes: 21 January 2023
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join New Zealand's leading cider producer.
We are a young, enthusiastic team that has achieved global success through awards and sales growth. With our increasing production volume, we require a Cellar Hand with the skills and experience that contribute to working in a safe, fun, fast-paced environment. You will have a focus on continuous improvement and a passion for ensuring the quality of cider we produce remains at the highest level.
Reporting to the cidermaker and coordinating with other production team members, the role will be very hands-on and it will be important to operate effectively and efficiently to ensure all cider production runs smoothly and efficiently.
You will bring a broad range of skills to the company and the successful applicant will require the following attributes:
- Some relevant previous experience required.
- Be self-motivated and able to work both on their own and as part of a team.
- Be proactive and use initiative.
- Hold a current driver licence.
- Show a passion for excellence and attention to detail.
- Be well-organised and good with numbers.
You will be responsible for carrying out a variety of cider making operations which include, but are not limited to:
- Tank and equipment cleaning
- General cleaning and oraganisation
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Hawkes Bay wine region, click here.