Harvest 2023 Marlborough, NZ
Company: Cornucopia Ltd
Uploaded: 17 December 2022
Closes: 17 January 2023
We are a new small Winemaking Facility situated in Blenheim, who are looking for enthusiastic staff to make up our small team for the 2023 vintage.
The roles are for a experienced Cellar Hands.
- Fit, Healthy, hard working and likes a challenge.
- We need team players who are willing to be flexible and work for long periods at a time.
- Fluent English communication skills are also needed.
To apply to be part of our small team, please email your CV with the relevant job you are applying for in the Subject line.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about working in New Zealand, visit the Immigration Department website: www.immigration.govt.nz
- For information about New Zealand's Inland Revenue Department (for tax purposes and getting tax numbers etc), visit www.ird.govt.nz
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.
- Jobseekers should be aware that the start and finish dates of harvest work employment may change from those suggested by wineries at the time of your job offer. Vintage dates can not accurately be predicted.
It is therefore important that you understand that depending on your employment arrangements with the employer there may be a period of time where you have no work or less work than you were expecting, and should have sufficient financial arrangements in place should this occur. Your actual start and finish dates may vary - if you have queries around this, check with your winery employer before booking airline tickets etc.