Indevin/Villa Maria Vintage 2023 Forklift Driver
Company: Indevin Group
Uploaded: 25 November 2022
Closes: 25 December 2022
It’s almost Vintage time at Indevin Group – New Zealand’s largest wine producer and home to the iconic, acclaimed and highly awarded Villa Maria brand.
For the team at the heart of this annual experience, there’s much more to be made in addition to wine. You'll make great friends (it'll feel like family by the end), good money, new skills and incredible memories. That's just a taste of what you can look forward to making when you're part of our vintage crew.
We are looking to recruit Forklift Drivers at our 15 Valley Marlborough winery for our 2023 vintage team. Typically, vintage starts late February, finishing in late-April. During the busiest 4-5 weeks of harvest, you will be working 12-hour shifts over a five day week – a great opportunity to make extra cash and build tight bonds with your team.
We require reliable Forklift Drivers to help with our 2023 vintage.
We welcome applications from people who:
- Have a Full NZ drivers Licence
- Have previous forklift experience (though training will be provided to the right candidate)
- Are committed to the job
- Have great work ethic and enjoy working in a team environment.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Delicious food cooked daily during vintage by our on-site vintage chef
- Initial training & on-the-job experience
- Experience with award-winning wine
- Opportunity to get experience that can take you anywhere in the wine industry (and beyond)
All successful applicants need to be eligible to work in New Zealand and will be required to undergo and pass a Pre-employment Drug and Alcohol test in accordance with the Indevin Drug and Alcohol Policy.
If you’re up for a working adventure with one of New Zealand’s best-loved wineries, get in touch today... and if you didn't start with a passion for wine, you might just leave with one.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about working in New Zealand, visit the Immigration Department website: www.immigration.govt.nz
- For information about New Zealand's Inland Revenue Department (for tax purposes and getting tax numbers etc), visit www.ird.govt.nz
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.
- Jobseekers should be aware that the start and finish dates of harvest work employment may change from those suggested by wineries at the time of your job offer. Vintage dates can not accurately be predicted.
It is therefore important that you understand that depending on your employment arrangements with the employer there may be a period of time where you have no work or less work than you were expecting, and should have sufficient financial arrangements in place should this occur. Your actual start and finish dates may vary - if you have queries around this, check with your winery employer before booking airline tickets etc.