Indevin Wineries Administrator
Company: Indevin Group
Uploaded: 25 November 2022
Closes: 25 December 2022
Founded in 2003, Indevin is New Zealand’s leading producer of high-quality wine. Our grapes come from over 3,000 hectares of planted vineyards and blended in our wineries across three of the great New Zealand wine regions - Marlborough, Hawke’s Bay, and Gisborne - giving us a scale and consistency of supply unmatched in New Zealand wine.
We’re all about authenticity and transparency so rather than bombard you with corporate jargon– here’s the real Indevin:
- We’re a good ol’ Kiwi company who is proud to be a wine industry leader and we have years of hard work to thank for it.
- Our business is proudly spearheaded by the Villa Maria Brand.
- We take our work, but not ourselves, too seriously.
- We work with people from all over the world because our diversity makes us stronger.
- We’re very passionate about what we do. We love wine, sharing our knowledge and making Indevin an inspiring place to work.
The Winery Administrator role provides general administration assistance to the 15 Valley Winery team and completes duties or tasks relating to Reception, Recruitment, System management, Health and Safety, QA and general administration tasks including but not limited to:
- Assist general administration activities at 15 Valley Winery. Including systems support, Payroll, logistics, rostering, PO’s, contractor management
- Assist Recruitment both Vintage (Seasonal) and Non-Vintage. Including but not limited to:
- Execution of agreed recruitment strategy and plan
- Onboarding support
- Pastoral support
- Maintain database
- Social media and communication
- Assist Training Internal and external – Maintaining records, scheduling, and content support
- Risk Management, Quality, and Compliance
- Lead and maintain a safe working environment, identify Quality, Safety & Environmental risks and ensure Risk Management and escalation processes are followed
- Ensure assigned teams/you comply with the relevant Legislation and Company policies, procedures and standards on Health and Safety at work, environment, quality, and Food Safety (HACCP).
The successful candidate will require the following skills:
- Office Administration experience
- Recruitment and onboarding – knowledge and execution of
- System and process – maintenance and delivery
- Computer literacy (including MS Excel & Word)
- Quality and improvement driven approach.
What’s in it for You?
If you’re looking for a role that will keep you challenged, feeling energized and like you are a valued part of business success then this is the role for you!
We think our culture is pretty special. We have talented teams working in a variety of breath-taking locations. Our priority and investment in the wellbeing and diversity of our people is core to our purpose.
Other great benefits include:
- 1x You Day per annum – a day for you, to do what you choose!
- Additional company paid parental leave
- Wellness allowance
- Wine allowance
Sound like you? Share your talents with us today by clicking APPLY NOW!
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.