Company: Villa Maria Estate Limited
Uploaded: 02 November 2022
Closes: 02 December 2022
At Villa Maria we are just as passionate about our people as we are about producing quality wine and we are excited to announce a new opportunity to join our viticulture team!
Be part of a world class team of viticulturists and winemakers!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Machinery Operator to join our team at the Wairau Cluster and Pine Valley Vineyards.
In this role you will be carrying out vineyard machinery operations as planned by the Vineyard Manager, including but not limited to: crop spraying, under-vine cultivation, trimming, mowing and any other machinery operations required. You will also be required to carry out irrigation and trellising maintenance, vineyard development and other vineyard tasks as required.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Good attention to detail in all operations to achieve optimal fruit and wine quality.
- Great initiative and drive for continuous improvement in achieving optimal vineyard operational efficiency.
- Excellent communication and a commitment to workplace safety.
- Minimum class 1 driver license.
- Be a team player, results orientated, self-motivated and passionate about growing quality wine, then Villa Maria is the place for you.
In return, we can offer the opportunity to work with a great group of people, comprehensive training and a commitment to career development. Apply now!
Please note that you must have eligibility to work in New Zealand.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.