Company: Villa Maria Estate Limited
Uploaded: 22 September 2022
Closes: 22 October 2022
At Villa Maria we are just as passionate about our people as we are about producing quality wine and we are excited to announce a new opportunity to join the Winery team in Auckland!
What we need from you:
- Share our culture of Health & Safety first and be eager to learn our processes and procedures.
- Experience working in a similar role and proven reliability in key winery processes, such as wine movements, filtration and harvest, will be highly valued.
- Enjoy a challenge and being part of a team.
- Be physically fit and have a positive attitude with a hands-on approach.
- Be self-motivated and energetic with a great work ethic.
- The ability to multitask and work well under pressure while having a strong attention to detail.
- Forklift competency will be highly valued.
To be successful in this position you will need to demonstrate:
- Flexibility to work shift hours and weekends during the Harvest season.
- Desire to be an active participant and keen to learn in our team environment.
- High attention to detail and strive to produce high-quality wines.
- Strong initiative with a focus on continual improvement.
- Willingness to learn and comply with winery regulations and compliance.
- Previous experience with confidently supervising shifts and leading a team of people in all areas of cellar work, will be a distinct advantage.
In return, we will offer you a safe and supportive work environment with competitive remuneration. You will also benefit from our comprehensive training program.
If you want to have the opportunity to work with our highly-dedicated team of passionate people and make fantastic wines, we would love to hear from you!
Only people who are physically residing and are eligible to work in New Zealand should apply. Evidence of a Work Visa or Residency will be required.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For more information about the greater Auckland wine regions, click here