Cellar Door Host
Company: Obsidian Wines Ltd
Uploaded: 21 September 2022
Closes: 21 October 2022
Obsidian Wines are looking to hire a Cellar Door Host to join our quality-focused team on Waiheke Island.
Situated in the Onetangi Valley on Waiheke Island - Obsidian wines are a small, premium vineyard, growing around 50 Tonnes of exceptional Grapes. We are a quality-focused wine producer with a commitment to investing in staff and building skills, knowledge, and experience, across our entire team.
The role of the Cellar Door Host will consist of directly working within our Cellar Door team to actively champion our wines and ensure the quality of the Cellar door experience. Furthermore – as we are a small team, the role will also include assisting in the vineyard and winery on occasion.
The successful applicant will be someone with a can-do attitude and a passion for wine and hospitality. You will be directly reporting to the Cellar Door manager. Accommodation can be made available.
You will ideally have:
- Experience in hospitality and wine knowledge
- A passion for excellent customer service
- Excellent Communication skills
- Experience using POS software
- A strong work ethic and attention to detail
- A commitment to health and safety policies and procedures
- The ability to, and a positive attitude toward learning
- A full driver's license
This will range between $27.50 and $28.50 NZD
Candidates must be able to legally work full-time in New Zealand.
Please submit your application including a CV and Cover Letter, and evidence of your eligibility to work in New Zealand.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For more information about the greater Auckland wine regions, click here