Company: Dog Point Vineyards
Uploaded: 19 September 2022
Closes: 19 October 2022
Dog Point Vineyard is family-owned, certified organic vineyard based in Marlborough.
The opportunity has arisen for a Vineyard Operator to join our team.
Main aspects of the job require:
- Previous tractor experience advantageous.
- A desire and passion for quality.
- Positive outlook and being able to work on your own and in a team environment.
- The ability to get on and enjoy working with people.
- Confidence and ability with operating machinery, adhering to Worksafe requirements.
- Growsafe and Approved Handler Certificates, desirable.
The successful applicant will have an eye for detail, be prepared to be involved at all levels, and be able to work extended hours when necessary.
Remuneration will be in accordance with experience and skill levels.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.