Company: Te Mata Estate Winery Ltd
Uploaded: 09 September 2022
Closes: 09 October 2022
Te Mata Estate is one of New Zealand’s oldest wineries and a producer of some the country’s most well-known wines. We are looking to appoint a Packaging Technician. We grow, make and bottle/label all of our own wines on site.
Reporting to the Packaging Manager, the successful candidate will be working across all areas within packaging and despatch. The role involves bottling, labelling, packaging, stock control and despatch, with occasional duties in other areas of the business. This is a very important role within Te Mata Estate.
The successful candidate will have:
- Compliance with systems and quality control
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Problem solving abilities and initiative
- Elementary computer skills with experience in data entry
- Flexibility and adaptability to change
- A good level of physical fitness
We are looking for someone with a practical and positive approach to their working environment.
Experience with label software would be an advantage, as would a forkllift licence with F endorsement, but the company would be prepared to train the successful applicant in these areas.
A full job description can be supplied on request.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Hawkes Bay wine region, click here.