Estate Infrastructure Assistant
Uploaded: 07 September 2022
Closes: 07 October 2022
Here’s a fantastic fixed-term opportunity to join our tight-knit sustainability-focused team at Yealands beautiful Seaview Vineyard located in the Awatere Valley.
Ideally, you will have the following experience and attributes, but if you don’t, we’ll train you!
- Reliable and flexible with a strong work ethic
- Keeping Health, Safety, Compliance & Standards at the forefront of mind
- Having strong initiative and being self-motivated will be key
- Ability to work and perform under pressure
- A great attitude - positivity, a good sense of humour, and being a team player is essential
- A high level of physical fitness, and the ability to work long or varied hours, as required
- Vineyard, infratstructure and heavy machinery experience with good practical skills would be useful
As a member of our team, you will be eligible for some fantastic benefits:
- A competitive hourly rate
- Transport to and from the Estate
Please note, the successful applicant will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug & alcohol test and only people with eligible residency to work in this country can apply.
Additional to this, we are committed to the health and well-being of our staff throughout changing socio-economic times. We are proactive in all health and safety risk assessments to determine the effects of COVID-19 in our workplace, subject to the latest government legislation and responding to World Health Organisation advice.
For more information, simply submit your details and we will prioritise your application today!
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.