Vineyard Manager/Assistant Vineyard Manager
Company: Alex Craighead Wines Limited
Uploaded: 02 September 2022
Closes: 02 October 2022
This is a newly-created and extremely hands-on position working across our 4 vineyards. This role would best suit an existing Assistant Vineyard Manager who is looking for a role to grow in to.
Reporting directly to the Owner/Winemaker, the candidate will be required to perform all aspects of the day-to-day management of the vineyards. Occasional work in the winery will be required from time to time aswell.
- tractor operation
- staff supervision
- vineyard operations
- biogro and general record keeping
- harvest planning
- understanding and work with organics (preferably biodynamics too)
- Relevant qualification in Viticulture
- staff management
- 2 years in a similar position
This is an exciting and expanding position working in a family-run company. For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For more information about the Nelson wine region, click here