Company: Pacific Rim Oenology Services Ltd
Uploaded: 01 September 2022
Closes: 01 October 2022
Pacific Rim Oenology Services is a Wine Laboratory servicing and supplying wineries from Waiheke Island down to Central Otago.
We currently have a vacancy for a full-time Laboratory Technician based in Blenheim.
- Chemical and microbiological analysis of Wine/Beer/Alcoholic Beverages completed to meet customer requirements, as well as accreditation requirements
- Entering and reporting results as required
- Entering samples into LIMs system
- Checking out-going orders
- Following laboratory equipment maintenance schedules as per SOPs to ensure equipment is in full working order
- Lab and general site is kept clean and tidy - including sample retention management
- Manufacturing and standardisation of Chemicals for sale and use as required following SOPs, to meet customer and Laboratory needs
- Tracking of stock levels and communication to lab/general manager
- Achieving KTP ISO 17025 status through training and participate in internal and external audits
- Keep all QC paperwork up to date and filled in, as required
- Keep equipment and reagents calibrated and verified using the SOP procedures and documents
- Following SOPs to ensure quality systems (17025, MPI, HACCP) are being followed
- Tertiary science diploma or degree
- At least 1 year Lab Technician experience
- No Wine Lab experience required.
This is an opportunity for a Lab Technician to further develop their skills. Tasks include titrations, micro, enzymatic and general analysis.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.