Quality and Compliance Coordinator
Company: Spy Valley Wines
Uploaded: 15 June 2022
Closes: 04 July 2022
Love wine? We do, and we are looking for a Quality and Compliance Coordinator to help our teams grow and embed our health and safety, quality, and compliance management systems.
Spy Valley is a family-owned winery that has been inspiring the world of wine since 2000. We have a reputation for outstanding wines, and a strong focus on innovation, continuous improvement, and fun.
Key accountabilities include:
- collaborating with teams to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, industry codes and customer standards and guidelines
- completing the annual audit schedule and assisting external auditors
- manage the controlled documents register, including the review and publishing of SOPs and risk assessments
- chair the Health and Safety Committee
- lead the HACCP Team
- co-ordinate the close-out of non-conformances
- be a champion of continuous improvement
- develop and report health and safety, quality, and compliance KPIs
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- a diplomatic, courageous, and clear communication style
- a systems and solutions focus
- a relevant tertiary qualification
- 2-3 years’ experience of health and safety, quality and compliance systems within a food or beverage related industry
This is an exciting opportunity to grow with a passionate and collaborative team that values and supports each other and promotes a healthy life-work balance.
Applications close Monday 4th July 2022.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.