Company: Foley Wines Ltd
Uploaded: 08 June 2022
Closes: 06 July 2022
We’ve been making wine with as much thought for our environment as wine excellence for over 30 years. We’re carrying our enduring legacy of sustainability into the future - We’re here for good.
- Winery powered with the help of solar energy.
- Nurtured Wetlands Programme.
- Locally bottled, using recycled NZ glass bottles.
- Labels made from sugarcane, a natural, highly-renewable and sustainably sourced material.
Grove Mill Winery is part of Foley Wines – a collection of iconic New Zealand wineries and brands from New Zealand’s most acclaimed wine regions. Each with a unique story of New Zealand wine to tell. Our wineries are linked by a common unrelenting purpose; to make great wine that people love to drink around the world – made by land & hand.
We are proud custodians of the Martinborough Vineyard, Te Kairanga, Grove Mill, Vavasour and Mt Difficulty wineries, and world-recognised brands such as Roaring Meg, Russian Jack, Dashwood, and Te Tera.
This is where you come into the picture…
We are looking for a Cellar Hand to join our small team based at our Grove Mill Winery.
Normal work hours are 40 hours per week; however, applicants should be aware that during vintage this role involves long hours and requires physical stamina and mental resilience during this period.
In this role you will report to the Cellar Foreman.
The successful applicant will need:
- 3 years’ experience as a Cellar Hand
- Great attention to detail and pride in their work
- To be adaptable to change and be a team player
- Good communication skills
- A level of fitness appropriate to the requirements of this physical role
- Flexibility to work early and late shifts and longer hours during vintage
- Experience with Bottling Lines would be an advantage
What do we provide?
A unique opportunity to work with one of New Zealand’s most revered wine companies, you will experience harvest with a great team of winemakers and viticulturists.
This is a permanent position and applicants must be able to secure the right to work without sponsorship.
If this sounds like you, please apply using the link.
Applications close Wednesday 06 July 2022.
The Company has a Drug and Alcohol Policy and employment will be subject to the successful completion of a Pre-Employment Drug Test.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.