Cellar Hand (Permanent/Full Time)
Company: Indevin Ltd
Uploaded: 07 June 2022
Closes: 07 July 2022
We could give you the official (ahem, boring… sorry marketing team) spiel from our website but instead, let’s tell you about the real Indevin...
- We are a good ol’ Kiwi company who is proud to be a wine industry leader and we have years of hard work to thank for it
- Our business is proudly spearheaded by the Villa Maria Brand
- We grow grapes and create wines that become international market leaders (that’s no small task)
- We work with people from all over the world because our diversity makes us stronger
- At the end of the day we’re a family and we are very passionate about what we do. We love wine, sharing our knowledge and making Indevin an inspiring place to work.
About The Role
We have an opportunity for a Cellar Hand to join our permanent team at our large scale Marlborough winery. The role reports to the Production Manager, it involves a fair amount of manual labour and concentration carrying out various winery operations. You’ll be working in a fast-paced environment (especially during our peak/vintage period) with other highly motivated team members.
Although previous experience is an advantage, we pride ourselves in our ability to train and develop so you don’t need to have winery experience.
You do need the following:
- Interest, and/or experience in winery production methods – operating equipment and machinery
- A team player with a strong work ethic and motivation “can do - will do” attitude
- Practical, physically fit, and reliable
- Flexibility to work additional or irregular hours
- Improvement focused – quality and safety are important to us
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent renumeration package – aligned to industry
- Commitment to investing in you through our annual personal development programme
- Professional yet fun, family-feel environment – we aren’t just saying that either
- Access to our exclusive wine club which is the only place you can purchase our secret award-winning wine label (and we sell it at cost)
All successful applicants need to be eligible to work in New Zealand, and will be required to undergo and pass a Pre-employment Drug and Alcohol test in accordance with the Indevin Drug and Alcohol Policy.
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.