Uploaded: 06 May 2022
Closes: 06 June 2022
VinPro is Central Otago’s premium wine services provider with services including winemaking, wine bottling and storage/distribution. We are a critical business for the local wine industry and have partnerships with some of NZ’s most loved wine brands.
We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time Production Planner based at our Cromwell site. The role reports to the Bottling Manager and is a critical link between our clients, our production team and a number of other key internal and external stakeholders.
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Proven customer service skills and a desire to create an exceptional experience for our clients
- Experience as a Production Planner, ideally in the food and beverage sector or in a similar supply chain planning role
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build and enhance relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- An eye for detail and the ability to think quickly, solving problems on the fly
- Business acumen to understand the impact of scheduling and procurement on the bottom line
The core aspects of the role include:
- Being a significant touch point for our clients. Going the extra mile to ensure their experience with VinPro is exceptional
- Receiving clients’ wine bottling spec sheets’ and building the annual production schedule
- Ensuring the production schedule results in orders being fulfilled efficiently, accurately, and within budget
- Creating and updating production schedules that factor in resource capacity limits, dry goods availability, and stock on hand
- Overseeing procurement of dry goods for the bottling department
- Liaison between departments to ensure operational alignment and leading weekly production planning meetings
- Continually reviewing and improving production policies, procedures, and systems
- Managing transport logistics for wine collection and delivery
- Providing regular production reports to management
In return, we offer a competitive salary, a great team environment and the ability to live and work in Central Otago.
If you are a motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment and have a desire to make customers happy, we would love to hear from you!
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Central Otago wine Region, click here.