Company: Cloudy Bay Vineyard
Uploaded: 03 May 2022
Closes: 26 May 2022
The Cloudy Bay story is one of adventure. After a single sip in 1983, David Hohnen was captivated by Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc. In 1985 David and winemaker Kevin Judd launched Cloudy Bay with a vision for making New Zealand wines of uncompromising quality. It’s been that way ever since.
Cloudy Bay Winery not only captures the essence of Marlborough but also embodies New Zealand's unique luxury: the luxury of space and time, of intimate moments and nature’s rarest qualities. At Cloudy Bay, we are passionate about creating extraordinary wines that express our place, our heritage and our passion.
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who enjoy a busy production environment.
Key functions will include, but not limited to:
- Operation of machinery to achieve daily production targets
- Direct line attendant activity and support the wider team
- Monitoring and maintaining the quality of the wine and packaging during production
- Assist in machinery maintenance and troubleshooting
- Record safety, quality and efficiency information
- Some manual handling up to 21kg at times
- Participate in vintage activities, as required
In order to be successful in this role, you will have:
- A bottling line experience or insight within the wine industry or in a different industry would be advantageous, as would a forklift license
- Desire to be an active participant in this team environment
- Good mechanical aptitude
- High attention to detail
- Drive to do quality work
- Strong initiative
You will need to be located to interview/start on short notice and have the eligibility to work in NZ indefinitely.
Applications close on the 26th May 2022.
Competitive salary + wine allocation + 9% super
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.