Vineyard Agricultural Mechanic
Uploaded: 02 May 2022
Closes: 02 June 2022
We are a tight-knit, sustainability-focused group, and we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Vineyard Agricultural Mechanic to join our team.
In this role, you'll provide preventative maintenance and repairs of equipment used for the vineyard.
Along with our awesome team, you'll contribute to the quality production of our epic award-winning wine, and you'll have:
- Proven attention to detail and good workmanship/knowledge of Agricultural/Vineyard machinery
- More than 2 years work experience, along with a Mechanic trade certificate or be training as a mechanic
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong time management skills and an ability to work unsupervised.
What’s in it for you?
- A professional and fun team with strong work ethics
- Great salary, health insurance and wine allowance
- 3 weeks paid parental/partners leave
- A day off on your birthday!
Please note, the successful applicant will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug & alcohol test and only people with eligible residency to work in this country can apply.
Additional to this, we are committed to the health and wellbeing of our staff throughout changing socio-economic times. We are proactive in all health and safety risk assessments to determine the effects of COVID-19 in our workplace, subject to the latest government legislation and responding to World Health Organisation advice.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received, so submit your details here now and we'll prioritise your application today!
For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Steve.Hammond@Yealands.co.nz.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.