Permanent Cellar Hand
Company: Spy Valley Wines
Uploaded: 21 April 2022
Closes: 21 May 2022
Seek Spy, find why. A family-owned winery that has been inspiring the world of wine since 2000.
Comprising six varieties of grapes over 200 hectares of estate vineyards, Spy Valley operates a modern, fully-integrated viticulture, winemaking and bottling facility, continually striving for excellence. Our people are part of our family, bringing passion and heart to the Spy HQ.
We are currently looking for a Cellar Hand to join our winemaking team and share our secrets across the globe. While we are seeking a candidate who has the relevant winery experience, we will consider applicants who have an interest in the wine industry and a willingness to learn.
As a Cellar Hand you will:
- Be involved in all winery operations from fruit receival to bottled wine
- Receive ongoing training in all aspects of the winemaking process
- Be part of a passionate and motivated team
- You have good level of strength and fitness as this is a hands-on role
- You enjoy a challenge and work well in a team
- You achieve goals by demonstrating a high-level of attention to detail and a safety mindset
- You need to be willing to work extra hours and weekends during the vintage season
Spy Valley offers:
- Competitive hourly rates
- Wine allowance
- Attractive working conditions
- Team bonding activities throughout the year
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.