Company: Treasury Wine Estates
Uploaded: 12 April 2022
Closes: 12 May 2022
At Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) we know that it’s the thinkers, makers and doers who have the most impact as we continue to strive towards being recognised as the world’s most admired premium wine company. We are proud of our portfolio of brands that have tremendous heritage, rich quality and a reputation for excellence across the globe. From the iconic luxury of Penfolds, to the broad appeal of Matua, Shingle Peak, Squealing Pig, Penfolds, Wolf Blass and Pepperjack, we are committed to creating memorable wine experiences for our consumers.
About the role
We are currently looking for a Cellar Team Leader to join the Matua Marlborough team.
In this role you will provide efficient operation of the cellar by supervising and coaching cellar team members to meet the wineries targets and production needs in a manner that complies with all safety policies and other relevant standards
Key responsibilities include:
- Troubleshoot maintenance and Cellar performance issues as required
- Identify coaching or re-training of team members
- Identify counselling/discipline issues and resolve quickly and respectfully
- Prioritise and allocate work tasks to team members
With Relevant wine industry/cellar operations experience, you will have exceptional people management skills and experience. Commitment to safety and a passion for process improvements will support your success in the role.
What’s in it for you:
- Top 50 ASX global business
- Global opportunities across the ANZ, Asia, UK/Europe
- Opportunity to build a career across multiple functions (we’re really good at doing this!)
- Health and travel discounts
- Structured development programs to support your health, wellbeing and career
We are a top 50 ASX global business and have been on an exciting journey over the last few years. Operating with a growth mindset, we are a high-performing team who deliver at a fast pace to ensure that we continue to grow and drive innovation in the wine industry. We have high expectations on our team members and in turn, reward them with brilliant career and development opportunities.
If you’re ready to help us on our journey of becoming the world’s most admired premium wine company, please apply now!
How to apply
We move quickly at TWE and continually review applications, so if you don’t want to miss out, apply today. Note that we prefer to deal with you directly and haven’t briefed a recruitment agency on this role, so please apply directly, via the button above.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.