Experienced Cellar Hand
Company: Giesen Group
Uploaded: 12 April 2022
Closes: 15 May 2022
Experienced Cellar Hands
Want to work with an Iconic New Zealand Brand and a multi award-winning business?
Want to contribute to an outstanding team environment?
Want to improve your winemaking experience in one of New Zealand’s most stunning places?
If so, then read on…
Firstly, a bit about us - The Giesen Group is a family-owned and operated producer of internationally-recognised premium New Zealand wine, beer, and Gin. Established in 1981, the Giesen Brothers are seen as one of the pioneers of the New Zealand wine industry and leaders in producing Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc. The Company has grown into a strong brand both domestically, and also on the international stage, where they export premium quality wine across the world.
We are now looking for Experienced Cellar Hands to join our Marlborough team, and we’d love you to join us.
To be successful, you will:
- Be energetic, motivated and hard-working
- Have values and work ethic aligned with the Giesen way of working
- Be able to problem solve and have strong attention to detail
- Be a team player
- Have skills and/or life experience that adds value to our team
- Exhibit a passion for making wine and the wine industry
- Have good English speaking and writing skills
- Be physically fit and have a great attitude
- Have worked in a winery with prior cellar experience
In return, we will:
- Provide you with immigration support
- Offer you competitive remuneration
- Provide you with the opportunity to grow your skills and experience, and receive full in-house training on all vintage SOPs
- Provide you an awesome environment and the opportunity to work with a world class team of hardworking passionate people
This is a chance to complete your Vintage experience by working with us through our blending and finishing period, or to go a step further and establish yourself in our winery in preparation for Vintage 2023 and beyond.
If you are keen to branch out, we’d love to hear from you today, so please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.