Company: Indevin Estate
Uploaded: 11 April 2022
Closes: 11 May 2022
Indevin provides bespoke New Zealand Wine Solutions to Global Retailers. We have created a range of innovative brands in partnership with major retailers and wine companies around the globe. Our experienced winemaking team and extensive winery and vineyard resources enable us to create comprehensive retailer-exclusive wine portfolios. Many of our wine brands are market leaders, developing strong and lasting connections with an increasingly discerning range of wine consumers.
We’re a 100% New Zealand owned (proud of it), fast-growing, dynamic company seeking the skills of a practically-minded and proactive individual to join our Bankhouse Estate team as a Vineyard Supervisor.
600ha planted, Bankhouse is one of New Zealand’s largest single vineyards. This role actively supports the Bankhouse Estate management team to deliver on Viticulture specifications by overseeing the implementation of the daily operational activities.
We need a self-starter who has strong leadership and self-management skills who can demonstrate the following:
- Practical vineyard operational and supervisory experience
- Ability to train and development those in your team
- Innovative, open and able to learn and use new technology
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Quality-driven approach
- And above all, a sense of humour
What’s in it for you?
In exchange for your hard work and dedication we are offering:
- very competitive remuneration - industry aligned and adjusted to size of Vineyard
- work with modern equipment and improvement-focused team
- our commitment to invest in you - through ongoing training and development opportunities so you can build and grow your career
- opportunity to contribute to a growing, successful Wine Business. We’re continuing to grow and with this comes opportunity to progress your career.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.