New South Wales
Company: Logan Wines
Uploaded: 14 January 2022
Closes: 14 February 2022
Logan is a boutique family-owned 600-tonne production wine business. A small team with an eye to progressive winemaking of high-quality commercial wines, with vested interest in the Orange and Mudgee regions of NSW. We make an eclectic range of wines and styles from ultra-premium to more commercial offerings.
We are on the lookout for a Vintage Cellar Hand to join our team in Mudgee from late-February through until the end of vintage, usually May.
Working with our Winemaker you will be very hands-on in every part of the wine-making process.
You will assist with all winemaking, cellar operations and all the usual vintage duties which include:
- Daily cellar operations including transfers, racking and additions
- Maintain cellar hygiene standards
- Operate major cellar equipment
- Crushing, pressing and fermentation
- Barrel cleaning and maintenance
- Maintain a clean and tidy work area
- Maintain a safe work environment by adhering to safety procedures
- Follow quality management procedures
- Other matters as directed from time to time
Previous Cellar experienced would be an advantage. You will be required to work shifts up to 12 hours long and up to 6 days per week.
Applicants must have Australian citizenship/residency or a valid existing Australian work visa.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- To find out more about the Australian wine industry, click here.