Cellar Hand, Marlborough
Company: Delegat Limited
Uploaded: 23 December 2021
Closes: 23 January 2022
We are seeking experienced Cellar Hands as well as people with a keen interest in the winemaking industry, to join our passionate winemaking team.
As a Cellar Hand you will:
- Be involved in all winery operations from fruit receival to finished wine
- Receive ongoing training in all aspects of winemaking
- Work with advanced winemaking technology
- Be part of a passionate and motivated team
- You are a strong team player with excellent communication skills
- You have good level of strength and fitness as this is a hands-on role
- You enjoy a challenge and work well under pressure
- You achieve goals by demonstrating a high-level of attention to detail and a safety mindset
- You need to be willing to work extra hours and weekends during the vintage season
- Industry experience and winemaking qualifications would be an advantage.
- Competitive hourly rate with regular hours
- Thorough in-house training to support you in reaching your full potential. Confined Space Training, First Aid Certificate and Fork Hoist licence can also be obtained as you progress within the role
- A supportive environment to grow and add value
- A culture where our values of Winning Together, Mastery and Aiming High are at the heart of what we do
At Delegat we are building a leading global Super Premium wine company. Established and majority-owned by the Delegat family, our business has grown more than tenfold since 2003. To support our future growth plans, we have invested in state-of-the-art wineries and world class vineyards in the prime grape growing regions of New Zealand and Australia. We focus exclusively on making the world’s most sought-after Super Premium wines and brands.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.