Logistics Coordinator, Sales Support
Company: Clos Henri Vineyard
Uploaded: 22 December 2021
Closes: 22 January 2022
Nestled under the southern foothills of Marlborough’s Wairau Valley, Clos Henri is the wine estate meticulously established and organically run by the famous Sancerre wine growing family of Henri Bourgeois.
Clos Henri is looking to reinforce its team to provide further support with customer relationship management particularly from order process through to logistics coordination.
Position: Logistics Coordinator, Sales Support
- works closely with Sales and Marketing Manager to provide support with customer relationship management, particularly from order process through to logistics coordination.
- Processing all orders: export, domestic, DTC from receipt of order to dispatch of goods,
- Supporting Sales and Marketing Manager to maintain a close and professional relationship with all customers, ensuring regular contact is established to fulfill their requirements
- Follow up on promotions offers and any sales targeted the Sales and Marketing Manager agreed on/proposed to the customer,
- Communicate new prices and promotional budgets,
- Communicate stock allocations,
- Keep customers informed of relevant update from the estate,
- Keeping up-to-date sales data and filing of key sales information (records of meeting with customer, any business discussed with customer, agreed promotions and sales targets,
- Day-to-day management of the stock in close relation with sales, production and finance departments to ensure product is available to fill customer orders on time,
- Use the software Unleashed to enter and manage stock movements,
- Update stock allocations and reservations (spreadsheets),
- Keeping close communication with the sale team of Clos Henri’s parent company, Henri Bourgeois based in Sancerre, France since both companies are sharing the same customer base across most markets,
- When required, help welcoming visitors at the Cellar Door and contribute to the preparation and hosting of events and media/trade visits on the estate,
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of the company procedures to optimize productivity and raise service standard to customers,
- Coordinating freight logistics for all orders liaising with customers and freight companies,
- Processing export documentation ensuring compliance with all customers, carriers and regulatory requirements are met, including E Certs and Eligibility Documents,
- Other administration duties as required.
- Conscientious with high attention to detail
- Effective time management
- Strong analytical, organisational skills
- Ability to problem solve and make decisions
- A positive attitude
- Previous experience in customer service and logistics, would be an advantage
- Excellent communication, writing, interpersonal and customer service skills
- High proficiency in MS Excel and other MS Office programs
- Be willing to contribute to the development of the Estate’s premium reputation
- Understanding and knowledge of the wine industry, would be an advantage
- The ability to understand and follow Company policies and procedures
- The ability to multi-task, work well under pressure and meet deadlines
The appropriate salary will be paid commensurate with the skills and experience of the successful candidate.
In total confidence, please send a cover letter and CV together with the names of three confidential referees via the "Apply" button.
4.00 p.m. Friday 21 January 2022 (NZ time)
Please do not apply for this position unless you have permanent residency or NZ citizenship (please provide evidence - photocopy).
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.