Machinery Operator/General Hand
Company: Marisco Vineyards Ltd
Uploaded: 16 November 2021
Closes: 17 December 2021
Home of our favourite brands The Ned, Leefield Station and The Kings Series, Marisco Vineyards are located in the Waihopai Valley of Marlborough. We are a progressive family-owned and operated wine company committed to building brands and taking the unique Marlborough, New Zealand story of wine to the World.
We are seeking candidates for a new opportunity at our Leefield Station Vineyard for a Machinery Operator/General Hand.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following attributes:
- Drivers licence (full) and own transport essential
- Practical and enjoy working outside
- Highly motivated to get the job done
- Good attitude and an open mind
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team and on your own
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to Multi-task
- NZ work permit/residency
Flexible start dates can be arranged for the right person.
Renumeration package will reflect the experience and the capability of the successful candidate.
Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org before 17 December 2021.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.