Permanent Cellar Hand
Company: Johnson Estate Limited t/a Spy Valley Wines
Uploaded: 12 November 2021
Closes: 12 December 2021
Seek Spy, find why. A family-owned winery that has been inspiring the world of wine since 2000.
Comprising six varieties of grapes over 200 hectares of estate vineyards, Spy Valley operates a modern, fully integrated viticulture, winemaking and bottling facility, continually striving for excellence. Our people are part of our family, bringing passion and heart to the Spy HQ.
We are currently looking for a Cellar Hand to join our winemaking team and share our secrets across the globe. While we are seeking a candidate who has the relevant winery experience, we will consider applicants who have an interest in the wine industry and a willingness to learn.
As a Cellar Hand you will:
- Be involved in all winery operations from fruit receival to bottled wine
- Receive ongoing training in all aspects of the winemaking process
- Be part of a passionate and motivated team
- You have good level of strength and fitness as this is a hands-on rol
- You enjoy a challenge and work well in a team
- You achieve goals by demonstrating a high-level of attention to detail and a safety mindset
- You need to be willing to work extra hours and weekends during the vintage season
Spy Valley offers:
- Competitive hourly rates
- Wine allowance
- Attractive working conditions
- Team bonding activities throughout the year
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.