Shipping and Sales Administrator
Company: Cloudy Bay Vineyards
Uploaded: 13 October 2021
Closes: 10 November 2021
Estates & Wines, the Moët Hennessy wine division, is a unique collection of prestigious wineries spread across 5 continents. Our vineyards are located on exceptional terroirs within their appellation and our wineries have all broken new ground by pioneering new or forgotten regions, or through innovative and distinctive winemaking techniques.
Cloudy Bay Winery not only captures the essence of Marlborough, but also embodies New Zealand's unique luxury: the luxury of space and time, of intimate moments and nature’s rarest qualities. At Cloudy Bay, we are passionate about creating extraordinary wines that express our place, our heritage and our passion.
Reporting to the Logistics Manager, we’re looking for a Shipping & Sales Administrator to maintain the high quality of service and product delivery to our Cloudy Bay customers. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to share both your wine knowledge and your passion for logistics.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Manage all aspects of the Wine Export Certification process;
- Coordinate and handle the administration of all Export shipments and Domestic sales;
- Administer Cellar Door courier sales, plus the quarterly Cloudy Bay Wine Club
- Inventory Control by managing stocktakes of Finished & Dry goods in SAP and following up on any stock discrepancies;
- Maintaining the Cloudy Bay Label library and updating all Sales Invoices by month end;
- Completing reports applicable for each market and support the accounting team to satisfy audit requests in providing documentation;
- Update product registration reports for overseas markets in collaboration with the winemaking team;
In order to succeed in this position, you will have:
- Experience in a Logistics Admin role (preferred);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate professionally to both internal and external customers;
- Ability to analyse data and information with excellent time management skills;
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and be an enthusiastic team member;
- Computer proficiency (Microsoft programs and SAP);
- A great “Can Do” attitude
- Relevant rights to work in New Zealand
Competitive salary + annual bonus target + 9% super + wine allocation
APPLICATIONS CLOSE ON 10th November 2021
If you are interested to apply, please visit:
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.