Company: Yealands Wine Group Ltd
Uploaded: 08 October 2021
Closes: 08 November 2021
We’re looking for Vineyard Operators to join our team, starting ASAP!
Here’s a fantastic opportunity to join our tight-knit, sustainability-focused team at Yealands beautiful Seaview Vineyard, located in the Awatere Valley.
Ideally, you will have the following experience and attributes, but if you don’t, we’ll train you!
- Reliable and flexible with a strong work ethic
- Having strong initiative and being self-motivated will be key
- Ability to work and perform under pressure
- A great attitude - positivity, a good sense of humour, and being a team player is essential
- A high level of physical fitness, and the ability to work long or varied hours, as required
- Vineyard and machinery experience with good practical skills would be useful
As a member of the Yealands team, you will be eligible for some fantastic benefits:
- A competitive hourly rate
- Transport to and from the Estate
- Wine allowance
- Health insurance
- 2 weeks company paid parental leave
- A day off on your birthday!
Please note, the successful applicant will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug & alcohol test and only people with eligible residency to work in this country can apply.
For more information, don’t hesitate to contact Dave Collingwood, Vineyard Manager, on 027 220 3905, or simply submit your details here and we will prioritise your application today!
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.