Vineyard Hand - Vintage
Company: Cloudy Bay Vineyards
Uploaded: 08 October 2021
Closes: 08 November 2021
The Cloudy Bay story is one of adventure. After a single sip in 1983, David Hohnen was captivated by Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc. In 1985 David and winemaker Kevin Judd launched Cloudy Bay with a vision for making New Zealand wines of uncompromising quality. It’s been that way ever since.
The summer season is coming!
The Cloudy Bay Vineyards team is looking forward to entering another exciting summer season, where we will grow and harvest the grapes that will be used for this coming year’s vintage.
We’re looking to put together a team made up of enthusiastic and outdoors-loving staff to start in early November 2021, until the end of February 2022. We seek people who take pride in their work and can take on the challenge of working towards precise standards to produce a luxury, world-class product.
- The Vineyard Hands will assist our team with ground vineyard work, such as young vine training, shoot thinning and wire lifting in our Central Otago vineyards.
- Applicants will need attention to detail, a willingness to work in the outdoors and have their own transport.
We are interested in hearing from candidates with:
- Previous vintage season experience in the vineyard, with a sound knowledge of all Vineyard Operations and Equipment;
- Ability to work in New Zealand or obtain the right to lawfully work in New Zealand;
- Solid English language skills;
- Refined and efficient work style and enthusiastic attitude;
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Central Otago wine Region, click here.