Grower Relationship Partner
Company: Indevin Ltd
Uploaded: 05 October 2021
Closes: 06 November 2021
We might be a leader in the New Zealand Wine Industry but that’s not what makes us who we are. Our people are our winning formula; the secret sauce; the kiwifruit to our pavlova (yum). From our vineyard and winery teams, who work together to make sure our wine is outstanding; to our sales and admin teams, who keep everything running behind the scenes - our people are who we are.
We could go on and on about all the things that make our business successful, but all you need to know is that right now, somewhere around the globe, someone is sitting down with a glass of our wine, thinking about how delicious it is. And that’s not just wishful thinking; it’s backed up by data.
We’re not done bragging yet - we also care deeply about our impact on the world. Few know just how great the impact of wine making can be, so we try our hardest to mitigate that, as well as looking to continuous improvement. So, if you have an idea on how you can make us better, we want to hear it – our business was built on a few great ideas.
About The Role
Reporting to the Grower Relationship Manager, your role will be to:
- Build positive relationships and act as the main point of contact in all matters relating to Grower concerns or needs
- Positively promote Indevin as the number one choice for Growers and assist with onboarding of new Growers
- Proactively seek out new supply opportunities and as required, actively participate in the negotiation process
- Assist with the development of programs and projects to continually improve how Indevin interacts with our Grower base.
You’ll be an expert at:
- Relationship Management (customer or supplier)
- Business Development
- Negotiation and Communication
- Team work
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent renumeration package – aligned to industry
- Commitment to investing in you through our annual personal development programme
- Professional yet fun, family-feel environment – we aren’t just saying that either
- Access to our exclusive wine club which is the only place you can purchase our secret award winning wine label (and we sell it at cost)
Sound like you? Apply today by dropping us a line and your CV
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.