Company: Indevin Estate
Uploaded: 24 September 2021
Closes: 24 October 2021
- Free Lunch and Morning Tea on Thursday
- Fantastic company culture and personal development programme
- Modern facility with a large, diverse fleet to work on
Want to work for a massive New Zealand company that is taking the wine industry by storm? Look no further – we want a Machinery Operator just like you!
We could give you the official (ahem, boring… sorry marketing team) spiel from our website but instead, let’s tell you about the real Indevin.
- We are a good ol’ Kiwi company who is proud to be a wine industry leader and we have years of hard work to thank for it
- We grow grapes and create wine that become international market leaders (that’s no small task)
- We work with people from all over the world because our diversity makes us stronger
- At the end of the day we’re a family and we are very passionate about what we do. We love wine, sharing our knowledge and making Indevin an inspiring place to work.
About the Role
Bankhouse Estate is one of New Zealand’s largest single vineyard estates – we aren’t kidding, it has over 2.5million vines and 600ha planted currently (with space to plant more). Managing a vineyard this big requires a large dynamic team, this is where you come in.
As a Machine Operator, you’ll be operating all our vineyard machinery and equipment, a lot of which has been specially designed for our vineyard. From mowers, to sprayers, to harvesters – there is a large variety of tasks to be done and you could be doing any of them from day-to-day. Our team is very collaborative so you’ll working with your team, to keep the vineyard on track, but you will also have the ability to work on your own.
If you are looking to work outdoors, put in the hard work and have a great time doing it – this is the role for you! You will be physically fit, practical and proactive in your approach to work, with a reliable “can do – will do” attitude. While we do prefer some experience in machinery operation, attitude, motivation and a willingness to learn are just as important.
You’ll ideally have:
- Experience in operating machinery and equipment
- Driver’s licence
- Flexibility to work additional or irregular hours
- Improvement focused
- A sense of humour
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Commitment to investing in you through our annual personal development programme
- Professional yet fun, family-feel environment – we aren’t just saying that either
- Free morning tea and lunch on Thursday (and all meals every day throughout harvest)
- Access to our exclusive wine club which is the only place you can purchase our secret award-winning wine label (and we sell it at cost)
- Access to our exclusive wine club which is the only place you can purchase our secret award winning wine label (and we sell it at cost)
All successful applicants will be required to undergo and pass a Pre-employment Drug and Alcohol test in accordance with the Indevin Drug and Alcohol Policy.
Sound like you? Apply today by dropping us a line & your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.