Cellar Hand – Fixed Term & Casual
Company: Indevin Ltd
Uploaded: 08 September 2021
Closes: 08 October 2021
We could give you the official, ahem, boring (sorry marketing team) spiel from our website but instead, let’s tell you about the real Indevin.
- We are a good ol’ Kiwi company who is proud to be a wine industry leader and we have years’ of hard work to thank for it
- We grow grapes and create wine that become international market leaders (that’s no small task)
- We work with people from all over the world because our diversity makes us stronger
- At the end of the day we’re a family and we are very passionate about what we do. We love wine, sharing our knowledge and making Indevin an inspiring place to work.
About the role
We have two opportunities at our Hawkes Bay Winery.
- Fixed term – 11 months full time contract
- Casual – This will include full time work (approximately 6 – 8 weeks) during Vintage 2022.
The roles report to the Cellar Supervisor, it involves a fair amount of manual labour and concentration carrying out various winery operations. You’ll be working in a small and fast-paced environment with other highly-motivated team members.
As a medium sized winery, you will gain experience and gain exposure to a wide variety of the winemaking process.
Previous experience is an advantage, but not essential for the right candidate.
You do need the following:
- interest, and/or experience in winery production methods – operating equipment and machinery
- a team player with a strong work ethic and motivation “can do - will do” attitude
- practical, physically fit, and reliable
- flexibility to work additional or irregular hours
- improvement focused – quality and safety are important to us
What’s in it for you?
- Professional yet fun, family feel environment – we aren’t just saying that either
- Access to our exclusive wine club which is the only place you can purchase our secret award-winning wine label (and we sell it at cost)
- Potential for future work opportunities
All successful applicants need to be eligible to work in New Zealand, and will be required to undergo and pass a Pre-employment Drug and Alcohol test in accordance with the Indevin Drug and Alcohol Policy.
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Hawkes Bay wine region, click here.