Company: Cloudy Bay Vineyards
Uploaded: 03 September 2021
Closes: 01 October 2021
Estates & Wines, the Moët Hennessy wine division, is a unique collection of prestigious wineries spread across 5 continents. Our vineyards are located on exceptional terroirs within their appellation and our wineries have all broken new ground by pioneering new or forgotten regions, or through innovative and distinctive winemaking techniques.
The Cloudy Bay story is one of adventure. After a single sip in 1983, David Hohnen was captivated by Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc. In 1985 David and winemaker Kevin Judd launched Cloudy Bay with a vision for making New Zealand wines of uncompromising quality. It’s been that way ever since.
Reporting to the Senior Operations Manager, we are looking for a Process Manager to evaluate and make improvements to the business processes of the production, logistics and engineering functions. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to share both your wine knowledge and your passion for process improvement.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Contributing to the development of an ISO based Food Safety Management System and the subsequent on-going maintenance and improvement of the system
- Contributing to the maintenance and improvement of existing ISO environmental and quality management systems including monitoring and reporting on departmental assurance activities
- Assisting in the development of equipment owners, including documentation and training as directed by the Senior Operations Manager
- Reporting and communicating to all departmental levels the performance of Key Performance Indicators and process measurements (e.g. first time quality, NCRs etc)
- Manage, develop and support the QA Coordinator and the quality assurance role.
In order to be successful in this role, you will have:
- The eligibility to work in NZ indefinitely and be presently located in New Zealand
- A tertiary or post graduate qualification(s) in process management and improvement
- 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Best practice knowledge in process improvement techniques, their application and implementation
- Experience in leading structured lean manufacturing/continuous improvement initiatives within a manufacturing environment
- Good understanding of business needs and customer requirements in the wine bottling environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A Customer Focus and you will be result-oriented
Applications close on the 1.10.2021
Competitive salary + annual bonus target + 9% super + wine allocation
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.