Viticulture Planning Coordinator – Fixed Term
Company: Pernod Ricard Winemakers
Uploaded: 31 August 2021
Closes: 30 September 2021
- Do you enjoy being at the centre of operational decision-making?
- Are you an excellent multi-tasker with keen attention to detail?
- Planning experience desirable, but not essential
- 7 Month Fixed Term Contract – Mid-September to Mid-April
We are looking for a Viticulture Planning Coordinator to join our Viticulture Planning Team from mid-September through to the end of Harvest 2022 (approximately mid-April). This is a pivotal role to assist with the planning and implementation of our seasonal workplans.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to coordinate tasks and optimise efficiency.
- Create Weekly and Daily Viticulture Workplans.
- Trouble-shoot any issues with the implementation of the Daily Workplan.
- During Harvest you would need to be available to work 6 days per week, up to 12 hours per day (including 3-4 weeks on Nightshift).
Our ideal candidate will be a great team player who enjoys problem-solving and working collaboratively with multiple stakeholder groups to get the best outcome. You will need to have effective communication skills (both written and verbal), and sound computer literacy. You will also need to be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where you often have to deal with the unexpected!
About Pernod-Ricard Winemakers
We are one of New Zealand's premier wine and spirits companies. We represent a rich portfolio of brands like Brancott Estate, Stoneleigh and Deutz that makes us intensely proud We are a company of people with commitment and integrity, a dash of entrepreneurship and a splash of conviviality.
Please be aware our sites are all Smokefree and that we can only accept applications from those with the ability to legally work within New Zealand.
Please apply now as we will be reviewing applications as they come in.
To know more about us and what we stand for head along to https://www.pernod-ricard.com/en/join-us/ and follow us on Instagram @brancottestate @stoneleighwine @churchroadwinery
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.