Permanent Cellar Hands
Company: Spring Creek Vintners Ltd
Uploaded: 30 August 2021
Closes: 02 October 2021
Permanent Cellar Hands
Spring Creek Vintners Ltd is a family-owned business providing premium contract winemaking services in Marlborough, New Zealand. Our 12,000t facility has state-of-the-art equipment and is built to produce super-premium wines, specialising in Marlborough varieties. We produce premium wine for some of New Zealand’s leading wine brands, as well as our own award-winning Rapaura Springs and Summerhouse brands.
We are looking for Permanent Cellar Hands to join our highly-qualified winery team. Successful candidates will be offered market-competitive renumeration and the chance for career progression, while working as part of a supportive team. The role will allow you to develop your skills across the full spectrum of wine production, via excellent on-the-job training under the supervision of our Cellar Supervisor and Cellar Operations Manager.
We are looking for team members with the following attributes:
- A passion for winemaking
- Wine industry experience, with proven operational skills
- Motivated and hardworking, with a can-do attitude and excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to work under pressure and autonomously
- An understanding of health and safety in the workplace
You will be required to:
- Ensure cellar operations are carried out in a safe and efficient manner, while adhering to company policies and procedures
- Maintain general winery cleanliness and hygiene
- Have a New Zealand Driver’s License
Successful applicants must have completed at least one vintage of winery experience. A tertiary qualification in winemaking or cellar operations would be an advantage.
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of a work visa or citizenship with your application.
If this sounds like the new challenge you have been waiting for, please apply in confidence by emailing your CV and covering letter to Cellar Operations Manager Craig Murphy at email@example.com
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.