2022 Vintage Crew
Company: Yealands Wine Group Ltd
Uploaded: 29 August 2021
Closes: 29 November 2021
Do you have a keen interest in wine and want to learn more? Here’s the opportunity to support our Award-Winning Winemaking team in the upcoming 2022 vintage.
We are a tight-knit, sustainability-minded team based in the beautiful Awatere Valley (just south of Blenheim). We produce a selection of delicious wines such as Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris and Riesling.
The successful applicants would be expected to start around mid-March 2022 and work will be available for a period of 6-8 weeks - during the peak harvest period you can expect to work 12 hour shifts, six days a week.
While having some experience would be helpful, you don’t necessarily need this to be part of our crew.
The role includes:
- Competitive pay
- Subsidised Accommodation
- Transport to and from the winery, and
- Meals (with lots of good coffee and chocolate!)
All successful applicants will be required to undergo a drug test prior to starting work and you’ll need to be eligible to work in NZ or hold a work visa with NZ Immigration.
Our positions for Vintage are in hot demand, and the numbers of people we can employee are limited. Click here to submit your application and we will prioritise your application today!
Only people eligible to work in this country should apply for this position. Please provide evidence of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about working in New Zealand, visit the Immigration Department website: www.immigration.govt.nz
- For information about New Zealand's Inland Revenue Department (for tax purposes and getting tax numbers etc), visit www.ird.govt.nz
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.
- Jobseekers should be aware that the start and finish dates of harvest work employment may change from those suggested by wineries at the time of your job offer. Vintage dates can not accurately be predicted.
It is therefore important that you understand that depending on your employment arrangements with the employer there may be a period of time where you have no work or less work than you were expecting, and should have sufficient financial arrangements in place should this occur. Your actual start and finish dates may vary - if you have queries around this, check with your winery employer before booking airline tickets etc.